Tuesday, May 19, 2009

{you say goodbye...I say hello}



So Ben is turning into quite the social butterfly, and very vocal. Lately Ben has been screaming. A lot. Not really because he needs anything, just to scream. I know I'll probably regret this later, but I can't wait until he can talk so he will hopefully stop screaming so much.

Yesterday we did our necessary trip to Walmart for the essentials and a quick Subway dinner. Fun times. And Ben screamed his way through the store. More fun times.

But when we got to the check out he became all smiles, and started waving at the check out ladies. Of course they fell instantly in love and I just couldn't stop smiling. He is such a flirt, my Benny. But he only waved hello to them...no goodbye waves. Guess he knows we'll be going back sooner than we would like.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lydia was a screecher; is that similar?? Oh man, it's like she loved the sound of her voice or something. So I'd mist her face with a water bottle when she got too loud =) Worked like a charm! A friend at church still thinks it's funny that I trained Lydia like a cat, but seriously her screeching was unbearable at times!

Mandy Ford Art & Illustration said...

OMG Jenessa...that is so funny! I may have to try that. He is definitely a screecher.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...