Wednesday, May 06, 2009

{progress}

Over this past weekend, I was able to do a little more decorating at home. Since our master bedroom was very neglected at the old house, I decided I was going to focus on it first this time, since every parent deserves a pretty, relaxing space to go to at night (or during the day for my hubby who works 3rd shift.)

Almost everything in here is stuff from the old house, except for the tree print which is a new purchase from Walmart. I love the arrangement over our bed...




Above the dresser...



And in the corner next to the door...gotta have a cheesy wedding photo collage somewhere people! The plaque has a favorite quote..."Grow old along with me, the best is yet to be!" Thanks to my sister...it was an anniversary gift last year. :)



I also got the prints hung in our main bathroom. They were in our master bath before, and were a perfect fit in the new bathroom!



Now for the boys' rooms...they are looking so bare without anything on the walls. Stay tuned for more of my decorating madness... :)

1 comment:

Jill said...

It looks awesome! I love the wall colors too!

Good work!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...