Friday, May 22, 2009

{*long* weekend}

So what is everyone doing this weekend? I'm really excited to have a three day break from the office, but even more excited that the hubs has all next week off of work. He desperately needs a break from the night shift life, and it is much deserved.

I wish I could have taken the week off too, but I don't have enough vacation time left. I am taking Friday off to get ready for the boys' party though...that was a no-brainer. :)

This weekend will hopefully consist of:

1. Organizing/cleaning the house
2. Finish touch up painting in the dining room
3. IKEA trip on Sunday! *fingers crossed*
4. Time with family of course
5. Maybe a picnic in the park with the boys? I love those.

Hope you have a fun weekend ahead of you!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...