Wednesday, April 22, 2009

{firsts}

As we settle into the new house, there are of course plenty of "firsts" happening. First night sleeping there, first spill on the kitchen carpet (can't wait to get rid of that), first Mandy meltdown (it was bound to happen), and two of my favorites so far, the boys' first baths and our first family dinner.

I think the boys like the tub. We retired their baby tub a few weeks ago so they are super happy to have the entire tub to roam around in. Dan likes to slide them back and forth and make a wave pool. So cute.



You can really see the waves in this one of Ben. Of course the memory card was full after I took this one so I didn't get one of his cutie pie face.


And last night was our first family dinner. The hubs made his yummy spaghetti and meatballs and we sat amidst the boxes, empty and some still full, and enjoyed time with my parents and my 2nd mom, or as I so lovingly refer to her, Queenie Joyce.



No decor pics yet, as the house is still in a sad disarray. With the boys it is going to take me much longer than I would like to get things looking pretty. But it will happen. Patience, Mandy, patience.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So exciting Mandy - what a happy looking moment. And yum, those spaghetti and meatballs look delicious!

Beth said...

So so cute!!! J and I have started leaving messages with the letters like yall do in the bathtub. We crack each other up. I'm about to buy a 2nd set so we can have more letters to work with. LOL

Also it's making me giggle that Landon has that big huge plate of spaghetti and meatballs in front of him like he's ready to chow down. :giggle

Hang in there, girl! :hug

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...