Tuesday, February 10, 2009

{faves}

Just wanted to share a few of my favorite things lately...

My new snack obsession: spinach and artichoke tortilla chips from Archer Farms. I could eat the whole bag at one sitting. Good think we don't have a Target close by! (did I just say that?!)



I love this cardigan over at Plasticland...so feminine and springy!

With Valentine's Day right around the corner I'm in love with this felt mailbox and note set from Uncommon Goods. So cute!

And I'm sooo in love with how much Landon looks like me when I was a baby. My Mom brought over some pictures and there is quite a resemblance! :)



Happy Tuesday! Mine has been rough so far but I guess that only leaves room for improvement!

1 comment:

Ker said...

Target has the best snacks. I love their Moxie chocolates (but have to avoid the aisle completely if I have any hope of losing this baby weight!).

And you are right - he does look just like you as a baby. My little guy is the spitting image of my husband as a baby. Maybe the next one will get my looks?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...