Wednesday, January 21, 2009

{icon}

It is exciting to have a first lady in the White House that is young and stylish. I wasn't super excited about all of Michelle Obama's choices yesterday, but she obviously has mega confidence and great taste.

I loved her ball gown, although I think the strap was too thick...or maybe her hair needed to be up. Something was just a little off for me, but it was still a very whimsical dress and what a gorgeous couple they are!


This was a little too much yellow for my taste, but I think it rode the fine line of stylish + first lady well. And kudos to her for mixing it up with green shoes!


This is super cute...love the mix of lime and turquoise!


And I love the collar on this coat...


It should be a fun four years (and hopefully four more!!) watching what Michelle wears!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She's somewhat Jackie O isn't she?

Very beautiful.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...