Friday, December 19, 2008

{cheer}

Christmas came early yesterday for my mother-in-law. In order to surprise her with the new bed frame we got her from IKEA, the hubs put it together while she was at work. Unfortunately I missed the surprise, but he got plenty of pictures to document her reaction.

First there were tears of joy...

Then a happy pose...

Then a few silly ones (the handcuffs were of course the hubs' idea)...


And of course Landon had to test it out for her...

I'm so glad we were able to do this for her. She works so hard and has been such a great help with the boys.

We gearing up for a fun weekend with the hubs' family...celebrating Christmas with them tomorrow! I'm taking the afternoon off to get the rest of our gifts wrapped and just enjoy some down time.

I'll leave you today with the photo I put in our Christmas cards. I created it in Scrapblog (which I'm fully addicted to), and printed them at Walgreens...easy peasy!



Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

rach9305 said...

Hi,
I was just wondering how you upload the pictures from scrapblog to walgreens to print them out. I love all the online scrapbooking stuff, and this site is very addicting!!! I'm just a bit technically challenged :) Any information is appreciated!!! BTW your boys are so handsome!

Mandy Ford Art & Illustration said...

OK...so here's how to print the photos from scrapblog. When you have finished your page, you need to save it and publish it. Then, under file, there is an option to save it as a jpeg to your computer. Once you've done that, you can load that jpeg file to walgreens.com or any other site to print it. Hope this helps! :)

shalay said...

I love scrapblog too! I use it for almost everything. It's so simple, it almost feels like cheating! Cute pics. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...