Friday, October 10, 2008

{wonderful morning}

I'm sitting her typing, looking at my precious Landon sleeping on the activity mat. He just played himself out. What a sweet sight.

It has been a great morning for me. I took a vacation day from work and the boys let me sleep until 9:45 (after a few feedings inbetween). Landon and I came downstairs and he played while I made blueberry muffins. I've had that muffin mix since they were born and was finally able to make them. Yum.

I just made Dan a card for our anniversary tomorrow. Something else that I don't get to do much at all anymore is crafting, so that was a special treat.

I'm feeling so emotional and sentimental right now about our anniversary. I knew that we would have a blessed life together but I had no idea 5 years ago just how blessed it would be. Our relationship gets stronger with each passing day.

The arrival of our boys, while stressful and not without its horrible moments, has been the single most defining moment of our marriage and we are beyond blessed to have them. We have come so far in the past 5 years and I feel like we are on the verge of a major transition right now. I'm excited to see what God has for us in the next 5 years.

3 comments:

Kim said...

Happy Anniversary. It goes by so fast. We just celebrated #21 last week. I'm not old enough yet to be married for 21 years! hehe.

Ms. Tee said...

What a sweet post - Happy Anniversary to you! :)

Dusty @AllThingsG+D said...

Happy Anniversary sweetie!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...