Wednesday, October 01, 2008

{letdown}

OK. so the title of my post is kind of a downer, but don't let it fool you. I've had a couple letdowns in the past few days, but they are still good things. The first was something that I was sooo excited about when I first found out. I received an email a few weeks ago from a Cottage Living editor that they wanted to include a picture of our newly remodeled kitchen in their October issue. Needless to say I was floating for days from that news. Well, the magazine came yesterday and the picture is literally a thumbnail. I had to laugh, but it was still a little disappointing. But I can still claim that my kitchen was in Cottage Living. Pretty cool. Here it is in all its glory...I circled it in green so you could find it. LOL :)


Another letdown was tonight's episode of Project Runway. Don't read any further if you haven't watched it yet.





The first letdown for me were the designs...total snoozeville. Jerell's was semi-gorgeous, but the top was about ready to cause a wardrobe malfunction and the rest of it just looked messy. I did like the floral embellishment on the bust though.

Leanne's was so-so. I liked her usual folded/pleated fabric details, but that blue fabric on the back was so out of place.

Korto's was the most disappointing because I love her designs. She was obviously off for that challenge.

And Kenley...what can I say other than she outdid herself with her snotty attitude tonight. Her dress was just as hideous as her personality. I was not happy when they said all four of them would get to create a collection...she should have been auf'd.

None of the designs wowed me, and that is what you expect when you get to this point in the competition.

I'm anxious to see their collections, although my bubble was already burst when I discovered them on the Bravo website a few weeks back. It will still be fun to watch the last few episodes though.

In baby news, the boys had their 4 month appointment today and they are doing wonderfully. Landon is a whopping 15 lbs, 7 oz. and Ben is 13 lbs. 13 1/2 oz. My boys are growing so fast!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I could not agree with you more about Kenley... and to think I used to like the bitch...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...