Tuesday, September 30, 2008

{tagged}

I was tagged by the lovely D of All Things G&D to list 8 things you probably don't know about me...

1. I have a dark brown, band-aid shaped birthmark on the top of my left foot. I refused to wear any sort of shoe that showed it until I was in my late teens....I was so self-conscious of it! Now I kind of like it. :)

2. My very first job was at Taco Bell...drive thru.

3. I work in development...that's college lingo for fund raising.

4. I played tennis in high school and worked my way up to the #1 doubles team my senior year. My partner and I went to the regional finals that year.

5. I met my hubby online when I was 21 and he was 19. Our first date was on November 13, 1999. We met at the local mall and then went to the park and sat on the swings. He barely talked to me until our 3rd of 4th date...I didn't think he liked me. LOL :)

6. I have a tiny family...one sister, one aunt and uncle, three cousins. (many more relatives on my hubby's side)

7. I got straight A's in college. Thank you very much. :)

8. I love squirrels. I would have one for a pet if I didn't already have two babies and two cats and wasn't afraid of rabies.

And for fun baby news...the boys are 4 months today!! Oh I just love them more and more with every passing minute. They are getting to be so much fun. Landon wakes up with a huge grin on his face and giggles the minute he sees us. Ben is our contemplative soul and is always sitting with his hands clasped. We think he is either praying or contemplating world domination.



Landon is always making the funniest faces and cracking us up. It is so much fun to see their little faces develop and get a glimpse of what they will look like when they're older.




We also have another new addition to our family. The hubby's cousin and his wife had a baby boy a week ago yesterday. His name is Aiden Connor and he weighed 7 lbs even. Look at all that hair!!



We are definitely blessed with boys around here!

2 comments:

Allison aka Half of VAMH said...

Those were great, I didnt know a few of them! You and Dan have been together forever, wow!

Dusty @AllThingsG+D said...

Great job Mandy! The Taco Bell one makes me hungry. YUM!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...