Tuesday, August 19, 2008

{wish list}

Now that we have the boys we definitely don't have the expendable income to buy items for the house. So for now here is a little wish list of things I will have to wait awhile to get...

A new side table for the living room (to match the coffee table). We need all the storage we can get!


I would love to do something like this for our side tables in the bedroom (only with maybe white or a more subtle color on the wooden table (from HGTV's Summer Showdown) I love the idea of the clear acrylic table floating over the more traditional style table. David is a genius!!


Wanting to do a padded headboard in the bedroom instead of our uncomfortable metal frame we currently have. I love this one from Urban Outfitters but at a cost of over $300 I'll probably have to settle for something I can DIY.


I also love this lamp from UO...the nature thing is really inspiring me lately...



And this one, but the hubs would definitely veto it...way too girly...


My earrings would be so much happier hanging on this lovely stand...


A girl can dream :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...