Sunday, April 27, 2008

{getting ready}

Wow...I'll be 34 weeks on Tuesday! If I was just having one baby, I wouldn't already be so anxious, but with twins I know that there is a possibility they could come in just a few weeks. I was dealing with a heavy dose of depression last week, but the last few days I've been feeling a lot better, more optimistic, and I'm getting really excited to meet my boys. I'm also excited, on a selfish note, to have a wider wardrobe selection again. I'm so sick of living in the same three tops and pj pants.

I entered a fun belly photo contest on The Nest this morning...if you get a chance check it out and vote for me! :) Click here for the link!

That photo is one of the maternity shots we had taken. I finally got the finished photos back from the photographer...here are a few of my favorites-->


Yesterday was a fun day and really lifted my spirits. The hubby's cousin and his fiance came over to watch the NFL draft (snooze), but just having company over was so nice since I don't get out of the house much at all anymore. They just got engaged last weekend in Las Vegas and they are sooo cute together. They were asking us all sorts of wedding planning questions...I can't wait for the big day!

Not much going on around here today. I'm hoping that the hubby will put together our new dresser for the nursery. We have quite a list of things we still need to get done before these babies arrive, and unfortunately, he has to do most of it by himself. The weather is gorgeous today...sunny and cool. Definitely puts me in a good mood!


2 comments:

jannypie said...

you are so extraordinarily beautiful! you are just glowing in all of your photos!

Valerie said...

My hubby watched the draft too..only for the Bears...kind of a snore I agree!! LOVE the pics..you look so pretty!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...