Tuesday, March 25, 2008

{nursery progress}

It has been painting mania at our house the past week or so. Dan has been busy finishing up our stairway and painting the trim and walls in the nursery. Thank goodness for his mom's help...between the two of them they have gotten a lot done. The nursery just needs a little more trim paint and some wall touch ups and it will be done! The wall color is "tree branch" from Sherwin Williams if anyone is interested. It is such a warm color, and I can't wait to see the white furniture against it.

The stairs are finally completely painted, which was a project I intended on finishing myself months ago. Life just gets in the way sometimes. I love how it brightens up the hallway.





I'm 29 weeks today! It all still seems so surreal, and I guess it will until I actually have two baby boys in my arms. I just can't wait until that moment, so I can know what that love everyone talks about really feels like. I ordered the carseats today, so add that to the cribs, mattresses and bedding we already have and we're on our way!

3 comments:

alittlebitofscrap said...

very pretty color, reminds me of hot cocoa :)

IU_gal said...

Mandy, the stairs look amazing and I love the paint color you chose for the nursery!

Anonymous said...

Hi Mandy,
Congrats on your pregnancy. I stumbled upon your blog and wanted to quickly introduce ourselves. Check out http://www.projectnursery.com. We’ll follow your blog and please share with us your end result of your nursery. The paint color is great! It would be nice to feature it on Project Nursery. Hopefully, we can also provide you with inspiration along the way!
All the best,
Melisa

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...