Friday, March 14, 2008

Last night we bought a rocking chair for the nursery!! :) I'm so excited about it. I wish I had a picture to share, but that will have to wait until we pick it up from the store. It is upholstered in a chocolate brown microfiber-ish fabric and has such a smooth rocking motion. I can't wait to rock my babies in it! It was such a great deal too...$300 marked down from $1200!! The thing I like best about it is that it doesn't look like a nursery rocker, so it will fit in with our other furniture down the road.

That wasn't enough retail therapy for me, so I just bought some scrapbooking paper. I saw the new designs from Sassafras Lass and had to have them! So gorgeous!! Here are a few of the ones I purchased...





I also picked up this Making Memories spiral journaling notebook :)




I'm meeting my mom in a few minutes to have lunch at Red Lobster...I can already taste the cheddar biscuits...mmmmm :)

Hope everyone is having a good Friday...I for one am sooo ready for the weekend!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...