Tuesday, February 05, 2008

{new front-runner}


After drooling over the nature-inspired dwell knock-off baby bedding for months, I've found a new favorite. Of course I love anything green and this is sooo soothing. It would also work out better in case one of the babies ends up being a girl (stranger things have happened!) I really love that there is a chocolate brown dot on the sheets. Green and brown is my favorite combo...it was our wedding color scheme after all!



And I'm usually not a fan of mobiles but this one is really cool and modern :)



I would still go with a chocolate brown rug and the adorable owl lamp from my last post, with the walls painted a warm tan and white trim.

On the kitchen front, it is still slowly coming along. The contractor was working on the last bits of floor today, then the baseboards and paint. I can't wait to have finished pics to share!!

3 comments:

Lizz said...

Very cute bedding! We've actually had ours for almost a year! LOL I fell in love with it ages ago and found it at a consignment shop, brand new, and had to hide it from DH!
I can't wait to start working on the baby's room!

Anonymous said...

Can you please tell me the brand of this bedding?

Mandy Ford Art & Illustration said...

It is NoJo I believe, from Walmart. I don't know if they still have it available or not, but I have a crib skirt, bumper and lampshade that I could sell you. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...