Friday, January 04, 2008

{happy '08!}

I'm so excited about what this year has to bring. Dan and I are going to become parents and that is just about the best gift that anyone could receive. We are so excited and can't wait to find out if we are having boys, girls or one of each. We go on the 30th for an ultrasound, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we will find out the sex then.

I'm seriously itching to start buying stuff, but it is so hard to find unisex clothing! I finally broke down today and bought a few girl and boy items...I'll just return some of them if I need to. I couldn't pass up these cute clothes! (they are from crazy8.com if you want to check it out)





I also came across the cutest nursery on HGTV's Rate My Space the other day...looooove the green, black and white! I'm thinking it would look really cute with brown tones instead of the black. Of course this was done by an interior designer, but darnit I can do it too! LOL :)



I also have a ton of scrapbooking that I want to do. I'm so tired in the evenings after work that I don't have the energy, so hopefully this weekend I'll get to it. I printed out a collage of pictures from 2007 that I'm really excited about scrapping...looking at all of the things we went through in the past year really makes me emotional and thankful. I also have pregnancy pictures of course, and I still haven't done a page from our 4 year wedding anniversary (that was back in October).

Dan put together my new IKEA bookshelf for my albums and supplies...its the expedit and I loooove it! It fits my albums perfectly and looks so cute!


In kitchen reno news, we are trying to patiently wait until next Friday, when the replacement cabinets and counter are "supposed" to be in at Lowes. Let me tell you, I will never work with our Lowes again on any project...worst customer service ever! We have become pros at eating out and finding inventive ways to eat without getting dishes dirty...ice cream in a plastic cup, anyone? I just keep trying to remind myself how great it will be when it is done.

TGIF everyone!!! :)

4 comments:

shalay said...

That nursery is adorable! Congrats and good luck planning for your little ones!

Jules said...

OMG those clothes are super cute! That nursery is cute, I think brown would give it a little bit of a softer touch very classy and mod. Congradulations on your pregnancy, I hope its all going well! Did I read that your having twins???

Ann(i)e Hafermann said...

Happy Happy new Year!!!!
xoxo
PS that little sweater/shall is amazing!

Kim said...

Those clothes are so darn cute. I miss dressing babies!

Looks like 2008 will be a year to remember for you. Can't wait to see what your are having :)

Happy New Year!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...