Wednesday, October 17, 2007

{fall splendor}



There is a tree in the parking lot where I work that is so gorgeous every fall. It turns the brightest shade of orange with some hints of red thrown in, and every year I marvel in it's beauty. This year, I get to park next to this lovely symbol of fall every day, and I had to take a few pictures of it this morning. It was very foggy and gave the tree even more of a presence. Sadly, it is already losing a lot of its leaves, and we are supposed to get a major storm tonight so by tomorrow it may be nearly bare. I might try to snap a few more when I leave work today. Nature always has a way of putting a smile on my face. :)



3 comments:

Melissa said...

wow how stunning! I wish the trees turned colors here in AZ, that is what I miss the most

fioretta said...

Pretty! Our leaves are starting to change too... I feel like it took a long time this year, probably because it was so warm up until last week.

Maureen said...

Wow, incredible photos!!!! Love them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...