Friday, June 01, 2007

{update}

I just wanted to give a quick update on my Grandma. She has worsened quickly, and is now too tired to get out of bed. We went to visit her last night and she was asleep most of the time we were there. I held her hand for most of the visit which was probably more comforting to me than to her, although I hope it helped her feel a little more at peace. When we first arrived, the nurse was feeding her some pudding which was a nice sight. She also ate a few bites of a chocolate chip cookie and seemed to enjoy that. At one point she asked to be taken back to her room, so she is obviously a little confused. We'll probably make a trip again tonight to see her, and every day that I can until she passes on. Thanks again for your continued thoughts and prayers!

xoxo

3 comments:

Melissa said...

(((hugs))) Mandy-you are still in my thoughts and prayers. I know that it must be hard to see her like that.

Delaney Gates said...

Oh I'm so sorry... Sending prayers to you...

Jenn Thorson said...

I'm sorry to hear about all this, Mandy. It know it's got to be awfully hard, but please hang in there, and best wishes to both you and your grandmother.

-Jenn

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...