Friday, November 17, 2006

{long time no blog}

Geez, it has been forever since I blogged. I think it was mostly because I didn't feel like I had anything too exciting or important to share. Life has been rough the past month...Dan was going through a lot of stress at work and I was as well. Luckily things are a little better now.

I did my first scrapbooking related project yesterday in over two weeks and it felt sooo good! I made a calendar for my sister for Christmas and I'm really proud of how it turned out. I couldn't believe that I finished it in one day! (well, I do still have to add a photo to each month, but that's it). I think she's really going to like it. I'm also going to make one for my sister-in-law, Dan's Mom and I have another one I haven't assigned to anyone yet.

My friend Liz is getting married on Dec. 9th and I'm in the wedding! It is fun to be helping with wedding stuff again. We got our dresses last weekend at David's Bridal and they are really pretty...they are red, full length, with a halter top and embroidered overlay in the back. I helped her make the invitations and it was so fun...makes me want to try my hand at the stationery business again.

I'm getting my hair done tomorrow and I'm going to make a big change...I'm cutting it shorter, probably mid-neck length. I just can't take it this long anymore...I'm always pulling it back so what's the point? I'll definitely post an after pic. :)

I'm sooo excited to decorate for Christmas this year! I've gotten a bunch of new decor items and we got a new tree...pre-lit! I'm very happy about not having to put the lights on it this year...and the branches are hinged so I don't even have to put it together! (yeah...I'm lazy...so what?? ;)

That's about all from me for today...cheers!

1 comment:

Valerie said...

YAY I'm so glad you posted!! Glad the stress has died down a bit!! Hope you relaxed a ton too!! I'm working on my Christmas things too!! Excited to decorate also!! Can't wait to see your new hair cut, gotta go get one too!! Have a fab weekend!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...