Tuesday, November 21, 2006

{2peas T-day 20}

This was the Tuesday challenge over at 2peas about Thanksgiving...

Do you cook all or part of the meal? I bring a dish - this year I'm making a pecan pie and broccoli casserole
How much do you spend buying groceries for the meal? probably about $15-$20
Do you eat at home or go to someone else’s? Someone else - either my parent's or hubby's Mom's house
Describe your perfect bite? a little turkey and a big bite of my Mom's stuffing with gravy
White meat or dark? white
Stuffing with giblets or without? Huh? I don't think I want to eat a giblet
Anything you won’t eat at the Thanksgiving meal? cranberry sauce
Carve Mr. Gobble at the table or serve on a platter? on a platter
Favorite pie? toss up between pecan and pumpkin
Formal table or Chinet? formal at parents, chinet at MIL's
Your menu? not sure until we get there, but I know we'll have turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes
Favorite leftover? my Mom's stuffing
Extended family, friends, both or just the immediate family for dinner? extended family on hubby's side, immediate family on my side
After dinner, do you go to the latest movie or football on TV? watch football, chat with the other ladies
Do you watch the Macy’s Parade? bits and pieces
Christmas decorations up before or after? this year I may start putting up some before, but the tree will be decorated on Saturday
Black Friday shopping or sleep in? Sleep in!
Any special Thanksgiving tradition? not really, just enjoy time with family
Favorite thing about Thanksgiving? My Mom's stuffing and broccoli casserole
Favorite Thanksgiving memory? Just the warm feeling of spending time with family and eating good food

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...