Thursday, July 27, 2006

Can't a girl get a drink?!

So I went out to lunch with my Mom today...kinda nice since I had been cooped up for so long.

I get iced tea...my favorite...and I get it at this place all the time.

We sit down, I take a sip.....UGH!! What is wrong with this tea?

Mom drinks hers....nothing...drinks mine...nothing.

OK...it just tastes like %#@* to me then.

I'm so exhausted that I just eat my lunch sans drink.

When we get ready to go, I asked the counter girl for another cup...I get Sprite.

We walk outside...take a sip...UGH!! No flavoring!! I just can't win.....

3 comments:

Adrienne said...

LOL...I hate when that happens!

Adrienne said...

LOL...I hate when that happens!

Melissa said...

oh man..I hate when that happens! you are not alone

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...